Friday, May 6, 2011

Georgie Henley Wants To 'Experience Everything'



Georgie Henley Wants To 'Experience Everything'

Georgie Henley isn’t just a Narnian queen — she’s wanting to spread her wings into everything.


The 15-year-old British beauty opened up to Noir mag about her love for the craft, going outside of Lucy and being a romantic biker chick. Check it:


On what drew her into acting: “I love being able to do what I love for a job. I love the travelling aspect of it, I’ve been places before the age of sixteen that some people never go in their whole lives and I’m so lucky. I love working with other people who have the same passion as me. But I hate being in front of a camera some days when I’m feeling insecure like any teenager would. Sometimes I hate being away from my family and friends but it’s something which is part of what I do and I have to accept that.


On her dreams outside of Narnia: “I’d love to do something the polar opposite to Narnia, something smaller and more focused on acting because I think the best thing you can do as an actor is experience everything.”


On her fashion style: “I’d say my fashion sense is a big mash-up of biker, classic, romantic. I think it’s really important to balance out your clothes proportions, as in the right mix of tight and baggy, I definitely prefer baggy! As for my style changing, I loved bright colours when I was younger, the brighter the better. Now I stick to dark colours like black or grey or I wear nudes which I love.”


TELL JJJ: What kind of project would you like to see Georgie in next?








No comments:

Post a Comment