Friday, May 6, 2011

Jennette McCurdy: Dress For Your Body Type!


Jennette McCurdy: Dress For Your Body Type!

Jennette McCurdy gets all gussied up as Sam Puckett in these new promo pics from iCarly.


The 18-year-old actress is actually the guest editor this week at Style Bistro and dishing out advice for petite girls like herself. Plus, we get to see who exactly Jennette’s style stars are!


“I’ve learned recently, when I’ve tried to focus on style, that you have to dress for your body absolutely,” Jennette shared. “You can see something that looks great on somebody else but it might not translate to you, so you really have to learn what parts of your body you want to play up. I can see something on a 5′11″ person, and it’s not going to look the same on me, a 5′3″ person. I really have to work on that myself. For me, the things that look good are things that accentuate the waist.”


Psst, stay tuned for more iCarly promo pics!








No comments:

Post a Comment