Thursday, February 3, 2011

Justin Bieber Inteviewed During Golden Globes


Justin Bieber was interviewed at The Golden Globes and we have the video of it. You can hear what Justin had to say about the awards in the interview, which is located at the bottom of this post.


I am not shocked by him being interview at the show; he does get a lot of interview due to his level of success. However, I am not sure why his interview is getting so much attention. I do wonder why I have only seen one interview with him thus far.


What do you think about the interview with Justin? I have to say that I would think that his night and day would have been more filled with interviews that would flood the web. However, I do wonder how he was able to manage doing a bunch of interviews in one day. Does anyone know any of interviews featuring Justin during the Golden Globes? I cannot think of any other ones out there?



No comments:

Post a Comment