Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Justin Bieber: "I Like All Girls"

Justin Bieber was in Belgium yesterday, and during a press conference, a reporter asked him what kind of girls he likes. Because he's only 17 and doesn't know that saying Selena Gomez is his type would have been a good way to avoid getting his balls cut off, Biebs said he likes all the ladies. I would imagine Selena was seen purchasing a large knife this morning.

Justin Bieber Likes

So did Biebus admit to being a huge man slut? Sadly, no. He played it safe like he always does. "I like all girls," said the Biebs. "I think that it's all who you surround yourself with and it's about the people that help you grow up and help you become a good person. I think that as long as you keep good people around you and always have good morals and know what's wrong and know your boundaries..."

It takes serious skills to turn a question about what kind of chicks you like to bang into a sermon about "good morals." I probably would've just said "Boobs. Next question," and then put my head down for a quick drunk nap. Guess that's why I'm not the Biebs!

(Photo: WENN)

No comments:

Post a Comment