Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lady Gaga Lashes Out at Critics

Offering up some rather strong words pointed at critics who have an issue with her style, Lady Gaga let it all out in a new interview out in NME magazine.


The mother Monster took to the mag to lash out against those voicing distaste with her unique ways, saying, "If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can f*ck off. "


The 25-year-old also spoke about the similarities she sees between herself and John Lennon, saying that she struggles to ever be completely happy with her songs. "I am perpetually unhappy with what I create. Even though I might tell you that 'Edge Of Glory' is a pop masterpiece, when it's all said and finished there will be things I dread, and every time I listen to it I'll hear them."


Gaga went on to add, "In John Lennon's [1980] Playboy interview he talked about how he hated certain songs because of the way they were finished. And they might be my favorite songs, but Lennon couldn't listen to them."


No comments:

Post a Comment