Thursday, April 28, 2011

Selena Gomez Squashes Breakup Rumors, Finally Confirms Relationship With Justin Bieber

A few days ago, the Intranets were abuzz with rumors that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez had called it quits. Yesterday, however, Selena not only denied that she and the Biebs were dunzo, but friggin' finally confirmed that they're a couple. Well, sorta...

Selena Gomez is Hot

Selena gave a marathon interview with a New York radio station and though she didn't mention the Biebs by name, she confirmed that she's in a relationship and even got a phone call from a "certain someone" during the show. So why all the secretiveness? Apparently, Selena is trying to avoid Internet hater-ism.

"It hurts, it really does," Selena said of the online smack-talkers. "I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot but I try not to focus on it." As much as she hates the haters, though, Selena can relate. "I have to agree with them sometimes. I loved Jesse McCartney. I was obsessed with him. He dated Katie Cassidy when he was 16 or 17. I hated her, absolutely hated her."

Well, it's good that Selena understands hardcore tween-hate. Now that she's (kinda) confirmed she's bangin' the Biebs, she's sure to be more of a target than ever. 

Photo: Wenn

No comments:

Post a Comment