Friday, January 14, 2011

Justin Bieber: Love feels good


Justin Bieber Profile 6 828801435 Justin Bieber: Love feels good


Justin Bieber says being in love “feels good”.


The 16-year-old Canadian pop star is adored by females across the globe thanks to his cheeky personality, handsome good looks and smooth vocals. The star sings about romance a great deal, although he isn’t sure if he really understands love in its entirety. Justin has been linked to 18-year-old American actress-and-singer Selena Gomez, and says one thing he’s sure of is that falling for a lady feels great.


Justin Bieber too young to know the real concept of it but I do know it feels good to be in love,” Justin Bieber told the British edition of OK! magazine.


“It’s a good feeling. I am still in the process of learning not just about love but about everything in life – no rush, you know.”


The romantic star accepts that he’s no authority on relationships, due to his young age. However, Justin thinks his youth can in fact be useful as it means he understands the emotions his fans are experiencing.


“I am not an expert or anything like that, but I sing what I feel and I guess most teens can relate to my music,” Justin Bieber added.


No comments:

Post a Comment