Friday, January 21, 2011

Justin Bieber says that he is just normal


Justin Bieber Profile 6 8288014351 Justin Bieber says that he is just normal


The pint sized pop star tweets that he is grounded despite his fame.


Justin Bieber checked in with his Twitter followers (@justinbieber), addressing critics who question whether Justin Bieber can remain grounded after experiencing so much wealth and fame at a young age. The 16-year-old wrote:


Justin Bieber think I understand I’m not living a normal life anymore… but I’m normal. People say all sorts of stuff but I know who I am and I’m grateful


“And I know some dudes are gonna talk trash and others are gonna show love. That’s life. Justin Bieber just love what I do. Guess it’s that simple


“Guess what I’m saying is do what u love and never let anyone stop u. Stay true to yourself and don’t judge a book by its cover.


“And Justin Bieber gonna prove all that in #NEVERSAYNEVER3D on FEBRUARY 11th…. @jonmchu sorry that was a #shamelessplug haha”


Of course you’re normal, Justin Bieber. Just like Spears, Aguilera and Timberlake.


No comments:

Post a Comment