Friday, January 21, 2011

Justin Bieber recalls himself ‘embarrassing date’


jbiebs justin bieber 18586335 300 3001 Justin Bieber recalls himself embarrassing date


Justin Bieber has revealed that he once embarrassed himself on a date by spilling food all over his clothing.


In an interview with Girl’s Life magazine, the ‘Somebody To Love’ singer lamented that the incident ended any chance of pursuing a relationship with a girl that he fancied.


“There have been a few dates I’ve gone on that I was totally nervous about,” he said. “I just try to calm down and be myself.”


He added: “I took a girl out for a first date to an Italian restaurant and spilled spaghetti all over her. It was terrible and embarrassing. She never went out with me again.”


In spite of occasional awkwardness, Bieber insists that he is a true romantic at heart.


“I like to bring girls flowers and treat them nice,” he remarked. “I would love to take a girl on a hot air balloon ride. How cool would that be?”


The musician is to release his first ever concert film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never on February 11 in US cinemas and on April 1 in the UK.


Source : digitalspy


No comments:

Post a Comment