Friday, January 21, 2011

Katy Perry: Gears Up for the Grammy Awards

She is just a ball of energy, and Katy Perry has big plans to keep on rollin’.


Not only is the “Firework” singer set to perform at the annual Grammy Awards next month, she is also geared up for the release of a brand new single.


Opening up about her possible collaboration of hits like “Teenage Dream,” Firework,” and “California Gurls,” for her Grammy performance, Perry told Zap2it, "I'm going to do a really cool, heartfelt song that I really love, and show a different side. I think I'll do a medley of sorts, too, but not too much. It'll be quite a surprise."


And of her upcoming tour which begins in Portugal on February 20, Katy revealed, It's like training for the Olympics. I'm off to the gym to build stamina ... and I hate working out, but I have to go, because this is a really energetic show. It's not like I'm going to make my fortune off of touring; I'm basically doing this as a big I.O.U. for all the love and support I've gotten. I need to go shake some hands and kiss some people."


No comments:

Post a Comment